Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tony's Bday Party!

Last night I had a blast partying with Tony and some of my closest friends. Toby and Frankie showed up too! It's always so good to see dudes I've grown up with since like 3rd grade. Drank lots of beers and made some skanky gurls get pissed off at me. Ooops! Yet it turned out to be a really gnarly party! Tony in socks running around out side saying hey fuck you this is my house!!!

As for my foot situation,
I absolutely hate having this fucking boot on my foot! I want it off already. The Doc said I have to keep it on two to three more weeks then a ankle brace for a month! God I can't wait to ride on machine. Well gonna go to Auntie Chris and Alleys for a BBQ lata

Check out the pics

Happy Birfday Brotha!!!!











































love and the marriage








No comments:

Post a Comment