Monday, July 23, 2012

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Today, Steph asked Kathy to do her hair. Justin and I were like what is there to do while the girls are doing there thing. Naturally the first thing we thought of was to drink out side in the garage like we normally do. Then Justin said bring your camera let's go explore and take some shots. Sounded like a more positive time so that's what we did. We debated for awhile to go the airport or not because we didn't know if it's legal to snap shots of airplanes. Said fuck it and went to the airport area off Brookpark rd. I didn't even put the car in park and a Cleveland PD truck pulled up and put their lights on and said we had to get out of there. What the fuck. We were there less then 2 seconds literally. I said "I wonder if we can park over in the 100th bomber group parking lot." We went over there, no one bothered us and we got some rad pics. After we got bored and thought we were overstaying our welcome we decided to venture down Brookpark some more since there was a little day light left. We found a train attached to a bar called Henry's that was interesting. Overall a solid day, I had a lot of fun hanging out with Justin and we did something a little more productive then drinking ourselves stupid. I can't wait to see what his shots look like! Here some of my faves I got.

The light in this picture was so beautiful.














Going to battle.






Livin and Lovin Life





No comments:

Post a Comment