Monday, July 23, 2012

Del Money's 2009 Mustang

Saturday my friend Johnny who I work with said he purchased some 20" rims for his Dodge charger RT and he wanted to have me take some photos for him all shiny and purty. Del who works at Sprint across the way from us also asked if he could get his 09 Mustang in on it. I said what the hell I got nothing going on to tomorrow I'll bring the cameras to work. I show up Sunday morn to learn "All talk no walk Johnny" couldn't get his lug nuts off his old rims due to the a-holes that last rotated his tires stripped some of his lug nuts. Oooo would I be pissed if that was me. So I ended up just shooting Del's car after work. I'm more into the Euro cars myself but his Mustang has that classic feel that you don't see on most of the new ones. Had fun sweating my dick off trying to take some good shots. My glasses fogged up a few times and I could barley see. Suprised I actually got a few amazing shots off, pretty proud of it.

Enjoy!

My favorite, sky is epic!


























Love this shot



2 comments: