Sunday, July 8, 2012

Fourth of July Week

Not a whole lot going on since I broke my foot. Been having to wear this storm trooper boot for the last week and a half. I'm really antsy to ride! Depression swings in and out. Don't break bones it blows. I hope it heals soon. Shit really bums me out.

Last week we did some major swimming during 4th of July. Since thats about all I can do right now. Got some video that was pretty funny with some squirt guns few photos nothing fancy.

Yesterday I went to the Spitfire with my brother Danny, there was supposed to be a bike rally called Mods vs Rockers. Soooo..... I guess we showed up a little too late. There was only like 5 bikes and a few scooters still out and about. We said fuck it and sat at the bar, pounded a few Pabst while we bull shitted. Alley came out from NY this weekend so I got to see her too! Don't get to see her that much so that was a real treat. Over all not a bad night.

Well I'm off to Justin's house for some BBQ!


Kiki getting her swim on



Hi mom!



In love


best bar in Cleveland : Spitfire

"Don't move Alley!" "what the heck is that thing?" "My dick... its a camera"


Stop moving D!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment