Saturday, July 28, 2012

Jarrett's bday/ Sip in Die V2

Tonight I got to Ride out to Sheffield to a birthday celebration for Jarrett. That's right I said ride, first time in a month since my stupid foot shit. Anyways, the party was gnarly as hell. They made a Slip and Slide out of tarps and hand dug out a pool! Kerry and Jarrett named it Slip and Die V2. Shit was pretty amazing. I wanted to go down it so bad but knowing my luck I'd probably fuck up my foot some more. There was a couch burning, some Ace of Bass on the Ipod speakers, some wrestling moves, Money floating in the pool, beers being drank, and good people all around. Pretty awesome time. I could of done with out all the dude ass and wiener but hey it ain't a party till some ones naked I guess!

Here are the pics enjoy

Love this shot.









Turn up the Ace of Bass









This dude got a knee to the Head!


Dave peeing in the pool!







No comments:

Post a Comment