Monday, June 11, 2012

Ohio Bike Week 6.9.12

After Adam's surprise party we rode out to Downtown Sandusky. What a hell of a time to park in a group. We eventually said fuck it and split off to find separate parking. We walked around for awhile and I snapped a few good shots. Some of them came out shitty but that's just me be critical. A few bobbers, a few choppers, not a whole lot but road kings and full dressers. Still was awesome to see the over all amount of bikers in one place. It was pretty gnarly to see. Saw my friend Toby up there with a few kids from way back in the day I haven't seen. Still goofy as hell and loving life! We saw some burnouts, some titties, some debauchery, and everyone just enjoying themselves no matter how old or young they were. Didn't see any fights or anything, pretty tame for a huge motorcycle event like that. The crue split after awhile and Kathy and I just drank it in. Walked around staring at bikes and people watching. We eventually decided to leave around 11:30pm and ride back to Norwalk. The cold pockets to warm pockets of air still to this day blow my mind on how crazy it feels. I had just a t-shirt on and it was like 80 degrees in Sandusky. Riding through Milan it dropped like 15 degrees damn was that chilly fast. We got to Norwalk and it was back to normal. Super weird

Here is some of the shots I got from that day.






Kathy and her Mom!








flat paint photographs so well! love this shot.


she seems nice













"Now listen, I'm gonna motor boat you and that is final woman"






Nothing like sharing a wiener




one of the coolest bikes there.




No comments:

Post a Comment