Monday, June 25, 2012

Alex Murder's Franken-pipe It's Alive Party

Saturday I hit up my good friend Alex Murder's house out in my old stomping grounds Elyria Ohio. He built a fucking half pipe in his backyard!!!! He wanted to have a bash that everyone would remember and I think a lot of us will mark it down as one of the best parties of 2012. I haven't been to a party where you can skate all day, Drink brews, eat watered down hot dog/hamburgers ahahah, and watch a basement show in forever!! It made me feel 15 again! Lorain Skum played in the basement, Mike and Jeff were ridiculous with some amazing runs. I loved every minute of it. Except when I thought I broke my ankle. It just rolled really bad and I sprained the shit out of it! I'll be all right as long as I can ride this weekend. If I can't ride I'm gonna be pissed!

Thanks again to Alex for throwing this rad party. Check out some of the festivities. Got video and pictures.









pic by Kathy Sazdanoff
pic by Jill Garton
pic by Alex Murder
pic by Jill Garton
pic by Jill Garton









Pic by Diamante Tretinik
Pic by Diamante Tretinik
Lorain Skum
Lorain Skum

fml my ankle the next day.




No comments:

Post a Comment