Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weekend Glory

This weekend flew by and was too too fast. Over all had a blast and got to hang out with some of my old Vermillion friends! Friday we rode out in the cold and the wife and I froze our faces off! It was worth the suffering.

Yesterday we woke up extremely late and moseyed on over to Jamie's flea-market. Kathy's game plan was to find some Taxidermy, and old antiques. I was looking for some brass knucks and some harley models. We both failed miserably. Met up with Adam and Mariah later that night at the worst place possible for service, David Busters lol. We got some harley models there after playing ski ball and coin droppers from the thousand tickets we won. From there we drove off to Vermillion to see Mikey and the Vermillion gang. What a party time that was. Ended the night with Taco Bell and a late night into bed.

Today was great, rode almost the entire day because it was so amazing outside. Bikes everywhere everyone throwing up the biker salute. I took Kathy out to North Ridgeville for her friends baby shower and then met up with Adam, Miriah and Victor to ride. Got some Wieners and Dogs and Suds, then rode for a couple hours. Loved every minute of it!
Wish I would of grabbed the camera this morning. No Pics today, I was just too stoked to get out of the house!

This is all for now I'm gonna get off before I bore myself.


Victor givin the Uhhuh face, Pic takin by Adam Baxter

No comments:

Post a Comment