Tuesday, April 3, 2012

RIP Zach Evert



Rummaging through the basement today I found some photos, Photos are memories that should be shared not locked away and I shared the good ones on the Facebooks to the people that may care. I haven't really spoken to Zach in a very long time, our friendship was lost a long time ago. I can remember though that when I was his friend we were in a metal band together called Caligula. He was pretty genuine and funny guy. He ripped on the bass and was a talented for sure. I also worked at Hot Topic with him. Being 17 really was some fun times in my life and he was apart of it. Drinking 40's, playing music, picking up dames, and just being young and dumb. We listened to Refused, and Norma Jean 24/7. ahah.

No one has said the real cause of his death, Some people say drugs. His family is saying a Dirt bike accident. Either way to me its a complete bummer. I didn't reach out to the kid at all after I was kicked out of the band. Here and there I would see him at parties but it wasn't the same. I think the main reason this feels weird is he was apart of my life back in the day. Death just kicks me in the nuts especially when its someone you know!

To the Evert family my condolences on your loss.

RIP Zach Evert

No comments:

Post a Comment