Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Chop Machine Feature



I have a new feature up on Chop Cult right now on my friend Mike's new shovel build "Smokey". Click the link above to check it out.



Meeting Mike and his team for the first time, it was like meeting dudes I already knew. No judgments, no ridicule, just welcomed me in with open arms like I was part of their group from the beginning. We jumped on our bikes and ripped around Toledo most of the day, had some lunch, and they even helped me weld up my sissy bar that snapped on a previous run.


Riding along side Mike on his freshly built master piece of a shovel head was a real treat. It was a cold October day but it didn't matter, it was  just too much fun to see "Smokey" move on the streets and hear the roar of the exhaust. Yet you could put your ear to the engine and not hear a thing when you weren't moving. Just a truly amazing bike.



Seriously a solid group a dudes at Chop Machine. Their craftsmanship on the bikes they build is above and beyond most. Super clean, simple and a super classy 70's style for almost all their bikes! I became an instant fan and admirer of them from just one day of hanging and learning what their vision is.




Make sure to follow them on Instagram and Facebook!

Instagram - @chopmachine


"This is an expensive tire, should I do burnout, Fuck it" - Mike Schrickel


No comments:

Post a Comment