Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Esmeralda Swampass 7.11.2013


So after Pinned Ohio Lisa Ballard and I chatted for a while via emails back and forth. She asked if I would ever be intrested in doing featues for Chop Cult and the only answer obviously was yes. The first bike that came to mind right away was my friend Bob's. He had put so much time and effort into his 79 iron build I knew it would photograph well and come off as one of the nicest irons out there. On 7.11.13 my first ever feature on Chop Cult was published and I am so humble and stoked to accomplish something like this. I am so stoked for Bob as well to showcase his hard work and talent. 

I am gonna post up the rest of the pics CC didn't use along with the link below to check out the full feature!
 
Thanks again Lisa for this amazing opportunity and I can't wait for the next one.

Click here to see the Chop Cult feature















































1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your help, time and talent. Look forward to many more!

    ReplyDelete