Monday, March 18, 2013

2013 Cleveland Piston Power Show 3.16.13

Got to go to the Piston Power show the other night. Got some rad pics. Ran into the AustinMartinOriginals.com dudes. Got some new pics of some Gasbox bikes and went to a little bday for my friend Scott.

Also in the last few weeks I have fucked up my shoulder some how and it keeps pinching nerves. The wife got a new sporty and I have been ripping down my sporty and putting new shit on it. All in all that's why I haven't been posting so much lately. Warm weather is coming and a lot of adventures to be had.

Here's some of the pics from the show and random of the new bike and mine. Enjoy


Bored in my car shooting the steering wheel why some other guy stairs at me like I'm crazy.

I want this car!





 








 

Kathy's favorite from the show! All that fringe!
 







TAGS I didn't know you had a glitter orange chopper!!



Cleveland Motorcycle MFG Co. from Ohio City! Always love this bike.



AustinMartinOriginals.com
AustinMartinOriginals.com

www.thegasbox.com
www.thegasbox.com
www.thegasbox.com
www.thegasbox.com






Kathy and Scott
 


Dawn and Kathy



Ole lady on her new Iron 883!

Got her in the garage today!


best find of Ix Swap meet
took off old handlebars
chopped off back turn signals and put slammer shocks on.
New Acme Choppers bars on
Coming together, She needs some shit still done but getting close.











No comments:

Post a Comment