Monday, October 15, 2012

Headland's Invasion 10/14/2012


Justin told me the other day about his car show out by where I work and said if its raining we ain't going but if it isn't we are there. Sunday morn comes along and sure enough I find myself getting up earlier then I normally do and out the door to Justins. We met up with Baun, Adam, and Goonie over on 117th. It was fun flying around on 90 even with the Browns Traffic!

Finally got to the show around 12:30 and man it was a pretty cool site to see that many cars in that little park. Each time you walked a row, a new row would appear. Constant cars coming in and out of there. I had a good time. Justin and I came to a consensus that the best car there was that Powder Blue square back on bags. Shit was pretty. The fall colors really made for some good shots too, being with all the trees around the park.

Here some of my favorite shots for the day enjoy!




























 


No comments:

Post a Comment