Monday, September 3, 2012

Puddy Bay 2012

Well I'm exhausted.

Original the plan was to go down to Chillicothe and get retarded this weekend but those plans fell through. So we decided to book a camp site out in Put in Bay for the weekend. Nate C. was having his bachelor party Saturday anyway so it just worked out for the better.

Friday I don't remember much. Dennis came out from Norwalk so that was rad. Everything else is pretty blurry. I actually whited out which was pretty scary. Had my eyes open taking a piss and the next thing I know everything went white. Had the spins real bad and passed out on a picnic table. Absolutely awful.

Saturday was awesome, hung out with Nate and the guys all day and most of the night. Glad to see Nate has found some one he loves and is getting hitched. (super good reason to party really hard) I can't believe I could even consume any type of alcohol after Friday but I maned up and kept going full steam. This time I remember most of the night, including telling some fat chick to fuck off cause she stole my beer, said it was warm and I should buy her and her friends another. What a dumb cunt.

Sunday Fun day commenced with morning kayaking. I have never done that before! pretty cool. Got some small videos of it nothing major. Stole Kathy's camera to get some photos of that on here. Around 2:30pm Dennis came back out, so we picked him up and started drinking again. Holy balls did I drink a ton this weekend.

I'm glad I'm home safe with my love and I'm gonna give the ole liver a rest for awhile.

Here some photos from the weekend.


Puddy bay!!!
 
 


 

 

Best photo ever!!!!




Apparently Tonya remembers falling through this fence and Kathy, myself and Dennis do not. For the sake of Criminal acts, I know nothing about this.

love the light in this photo.
(taken by Kathy)
(taken by Kathy)

 






Love


YUPPP!!!!











This is the Pirate ship bar
This is Dennis taking a picture in front of the Pirate ship bar
This is Kathy taking a picture in front of the Pirate ship bar
This is Dennis almost getting arrested climbing the Pirate ship bar after hours!!!!!



 







No comments:

Post a Comment