Monday, August 13, 2012

North Ridgeville's Corn Fest 2012

So went to North Ridgeville's Corn Fest twice this year. Once on Friday with the Smiths and then Saturday with Tonya, Justin, Amy, Dave, Mike, Megan, Annamarie, and Tom. Kathy, Tonya, and Anna signed up for the corn eating contest. Kathy was convinced she could get 5 ears down in 2 minutes. She was pretty close with 4 but no where near the cheating winner. The dude did 8 and 4 of the ears corn was all over the table, on his shirt and on his pants. Oh well, she had fun doing it. Anna and Tonya looked like they couldn't stop laughing the hole time. Super funny. I won a shark toy for Dante on the pong water bowls. The funniest part about it was the lady was like it's not like beer pong, throw underhanded. I told the lady it's just like beer pong, and the first ball I threw got in the bowl. Showed her! I also got some good pics and hung out with a lot of good friends!

In other news I'm most likely losing another grandpa to the fucking cancer soon. I fucking hate cancer so much. It really bums me out. It's spreading to each of his organs and hes bed ridden right now. Sucks so much. He has been going through Alzheimer's too which has been a real struggle for my grandma. Just so sad to think about getting old and being in her shoes. My grandpa was so supportive when I was younger and taught me not to be lazy. He always took care of my mom and adored her to death. I can't bare to go over and see him, it's just too hard. Loosing my mother 3 years ago now was the toughest time in my life and I really don't think seeing him is going to make me feel any closer to what little closure I have so far. It's going to ignite the fire with in and I'm not sure I'm ready for that. Really sucks.

Well gonna post these pics up and go watch some TV! Gnight!




Parked next to this, super weird that it looks like a Chevy






Girls relized I was takin photos of them scraping mud off their shoes!








Corn Hussies!!!!













 






Love this shot!



YOU!!! (Amy Points when she says you)






Holy Dog Shit!



Tired Dave?



No comments:

Post a Comment