Monday, March 5, 2012

Cleveland 2012 Car show

Justin and I grabbed the cameras and headed out to the IX on Friday to the Cleveland Car show. It's usually the end of February to the beginning of March; Cleveland tries to copy what Detroit does but fails miserably. The set up is always the same and once in awhile you see something new. I got some pretty cool shots but nothing compared to The new D90 Justin just got! He got some rad pics. That kids got talent he just don't know it!

This old dude in the background cracks me up every time! Yeah dude I'm taking a pic of this Golf R big whoop want to fight about it.



Justin's ass hanging out while capin the Audi emblem








Love this photo!



This monster Turbo was in a Civic Si putting out 1006 HP. WTF







After the Car show headed up to the Riverwood to drink with some friends! Wings were epic, it was like I haven't had a chicken wing in my entire life! Good shit! Hung out for a bit and snapped a few pics.


Garrison


Uncle Chuck

Danny Disaster

Tony

The love of my life! Kathy Sazarnoldoff! ahaha




This weekend is Cleveland's big swap meet (motorcycles) Hope to find some new Clutch parts! whoohoo! I'll post some pics of it! Hopefully there will be some bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment