Thursday, February 2, 2012

Welcome to The Chaos Life

My name is Michael Arnold, everyone just calls me Mikey. The Cleveland cold non riding season has been torture! It has forced me to think about what I want to leave behind or even what I have to offer to the world. I wanted to create something that makes this so called life not feel so fake. Riding is freedom from everything in its purest form. There is a need in myself to create an online canvas to showcase photos, art and short films of my life's journey. Forever The Chaos Life is that canvas where I can document my adventures of riding and share the stories of those I meet in this great land we call The United States. I'm hoping this brings enlightenment, truth, entertainment and realism to not only myself but those who follow. This will be the beginning to a wonderful relationship where life stops being a blob and starts making sense. A true purpose perhaps. This is a commitment to myself and others to attempt to capture the greatness of the motorcycle culture. Let the party begin! Welcome to Forever The Chaos Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment